Thursday, April 25, 2019

Bring On Spring! New Queen and Company Shaker Card Kit!

I wanted to be sure and post about Queen and Company's latest Shaker Card Kit--Bring On Spring-- before spring is totally gone. This kit has a cute Easter vibe, but can be used for so much more than just Easter! I adore the 'punny' sentiments in great fonts from the stamp set as well as the large variety of shaker shapes! 



Here are the cards I made with this kit:


I just adore this little chick shape! It's my favorite from this kit! 

My second favorite was this charming shaker bunny! I love that you can add the pink ears and nose with the extra dies included in the kit. 




There are two pretty Easter egg shapes in the kit. One with different lines you can fill with different colors of shaker embellishments or a more elegant egg with one opening.




This Easter Basket shape looks so cute filled with multi-colored Pops from the kit! 


 My favorite of the 'punny' sentiments matches this carrot shaker! 


A peep! Love!


You can tell my favorite shape was the chick! I made 3 different cards with this shape! 


 Like I mentioned Earlier--this kit works for much more than Easter. This sweet tulip shape could be used year round for all different kinds of cards!


One last chick card--this time hatching from a die cut egg shape...and that grass die...included in the kit! 

Make sure and check out the Bring On Spring Kit if you love cute Spring Shaker Cards! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
--Ginger



No comments:

Post a Comment