Monday, August 19, 2013

Your First Day

Another older layout to share again featuring the awesomeness that is the My Girl line from My Mind's Eye. I just used this line to pieces! It is definitely one of my all time favorite collections!


In  addition to the My Girl collection there is some Queen and Company Washi tape and buttons, as well as some American Crafts Thickers for the title. I gave my Fiskars cloud punches and my Cuttlebug a workout too.


The journaling reads: Claire, one of the things I remember about our first 24 hours together was how alert you were. Your brothers promptly feel asleep after delivery, but not you. You wanted to look around at everything! I also remember marveling at how tiny you were and how cute you looked wearing the tiny pink bow the nurse stuck to your head. I also adored taking hundreds of photos of you and I remember how sweet it was to hold you in my arms throughout most of your first night. Mostly I remember how glad I was to finally have you here! July 2012"



Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment