Friday, March 23, 2012

New Cricut Images

Good morning everyone! Today I just wanted to share a project I did for the Cricut blog using one of their new digital image collections, City Buildings. This is one of four matching City Digital Image Packs and I think each and everyone is darling. I did an additional layout with the City People Image Pack for the Cricut Circle Blog that I'm excited to share with you once my 3 month wait is up, but for today here is "5 Tourists."



This little "Road Trip" cut is actually from the Creative Memories Traveler Cartridge. This cartridge is one of my favorites as it is just packed with so many great vacation images and two really great fonts as well!


The journaling reads: 

"We had a lot of fun on our day in New York City1 We took a Double Decker bus tour which took us past most of the major sites and landmarks. We were able to get off and take a closer look around any time we wanted. It was a delightful way to spend the day and we felt like we got a great sampling of the main tourist stops in New York.. June 2010."

Here is a look at the images in this set:



If you'd like to check out the other great new Cricut Images and projects by the Design Team, just head on over to the Cricut blog.


I also wanted to share a couple of Cricut projects I did for Creative Memories recently. They also use the Creative Memories Traveler Cartridge along with their very fun and boy friendly "Rugged" line.

Thanks again for letting me share! Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment