Thursday, August 9, 2012

Eating in New York City

A couple of summers ago we had the chance to do an East Coast Road trip. It was a lot of fun! We saw so many things and I of course took a ton of photos! It has been taking me a very long time to scrapbook everything from that trip but I recently dig back into these photos. This layout was one I did a few months ago for the Circle blog using some images from the Creative Memories Traveler cartridge and the City People Cricut Craft Room Exclusive cartridge.


The journaling reads: "Tasting some simple NY food was a fun part of our day in the city. For lunch we bought hot dogs in Battery Park and for dinner we had pizza in Times Square. Marc didn't care much for the sausage dog he ordered for lunch, however the other hot dogs and especially the pizza was wonderful! The boys loved the giant slices! 6/10"



The papers and embellishments from this layout are all made by Basic Grey from their Wander line. One of my all time favorite lines of theirs!

Thanks for visiting today!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute! So sad about the Cricut Circle :( Hmmm...I think I still have some of that collection in my stash :)

    ReplyDelete